How To Download Videos From DJI Mimo App? To download videos from the DJI Mimo app, select the desired video in the app’s media library, tap on the download icon, and choose the download quality and destination on your device.
Downloading videos from the DJI Mimo app allows you to save and access your captured footage directly on your device. Whether you want to share your videos on social media or edit them later, having the ability to download them from the DJI Mimo app provides convenience and flexibility.
In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of downloading videos from the DJI Mimo app, giving you the freedom to store and manage your precious moments captured with your DJI camera or gimbal.
In this article, XDrone will delve deeper into the topic of:（How To Download Videos From DJI Mimo App?）
Let’s started now！
What types of DJI devices can I use with the Mimo app?
The DJI Mimo app is compatible with:
- DJI Consumer Drones – Mavic Mini, Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 4 Series
- Osmo Series – Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile, Osmo
- Robomaster Series – Robomaster S1
As long as your DJI gear connects to the Mimo app, you can view and download the recorded videos.
What video formats and resolutions does the DJI Mimo app support?
The DJI Mimo app can playback and download videos in these formats:
- MP4 – Standard video compression format
- MOV – Video format that may include additional metadata
|Up to 3840 x 2160p
|Up to 2720 x 1530p
|1920 x 1080p
|1280 x 720p
Higher resolution 4K and 2.7K videos may need more processing power to edit and playback smoothly.
How do I access my videos in the DJI Mimo app?
Follow these steps to access your video content in the DJI Mimo app:
- Connect your DJI device to your phone and launch the DJI Mimo app.
- Tap on the Media icon on the bottom menu bar.
- Select Videos to browse all video content.
- Tap on a video thumbnail to open the full playback screen.
- Swipe left or right to scroll through all captured videos sequentially.
This will load all videos stored either on the SD card or internal storage depending on your device.
How can I download videos from the app?
There are a few options to save videos from the DJI Mimo app:
- Save directly to phone – Tap the download icon from video playback to save to internal phone storage or microSD card if available.
- Share video – Tap the share button and select “Save Video” to save the file to your camera roll or gallery app.
- Connect with USB cable – Use a USB-C or micro-USB cable to connect phone and DJI device and transfer files through the file manager.
- Use cloud sync – Videos are automatically uploaded to your linked cloud services like Google Photos or Dropbox.
- Use desktop app – Import videos to the DJI Fly or Assistant 2 desktop apps via USB cable to download to your computer.
How can I download multiple videos at once?
To download multiple videos in bulk from the DJI Mimo app:
- Tap Select in the top right while viewing your media.
- Tap the checkbox icon on each video you want to download to select it.
- Tap the Download icon at the top once all desired videos are selected.
- Confirm the download prompt to begin downloading all selected videos together.
- Monitor download progress for each video file in the app’s notification tray.
Bulk selecting allows quick downloading of all videos from a particular flight session or day for easier transfer and backup.
How can I optimize video downloads?
Adjust these settings in the Mimo app to optimize video downloading:
- Connection Protocol – Set to Wi-Fi for faster direct device downloads than Mimo Cast.
- Device Cache – Clear cache/temporary files to ensure adequate storage space.
- Phone Storage – Transfer videos from phone internal storage to a microSD card if available.
- App Permissions – Ensure DJI Mimo has permission to access phone storage for saving videos.
- Power Saving Off – Disable any battery optimization or power saving modes affecting the app.
- Background App Refresh – Enable this option to keep Mimo active even when running the background.
Optimizing these types of device and app settings helps ensure an uninterrupted downloading experience in the app.
How to organize videos on my phone?
Once downloaded to your phone, here are some tips for managing videos:
Create specific folders or albums to categorize and organize your videos based on different themes or projects. For example, you can create folders for vacations, special events, or specific locations.
Consider renaming your video files with descriptive names that help you easily identify their content. This can be especially helpful if you have a large number of videos or if the default file names are not informative.
3.Backup Your Videos
It’s important to back up your videos to prevent accidental loss or damage. You can back them up to your computer, an external hard drive, or a cloud storage service. This ensures you have a secure copy of your videos in case of any unforeseen issues with your phone.
4.Use Video Editing Apps
If you want to further enhance or edit your videos, consider using video editing apps available on your phone. These apps allow you to trim, merge, add effects, and make other adjustments to your videos before sharing or storing them.
Properly organizing, optimizing and backing up your downloaded drone videos keeps them safe and accessible for future media projects and sharing.
Final words about Download Videos From DJI Mimo App
Downloading DJI Mimo videos to your smartphone allows you to view, manage, edit and share your aerial footage anywhere. Use the direct saving, sharing, USB transfer and cloud sync options in the app to get your videos off your drone or Osmo device and onto your phone or other accessible devices. Optimizing your phone settings can provide the best downloading experience.
And always be sure to properly organize, back up and edit downloaded videos to enhance and preserve your media. With practice, downloading videos through the user-friendly DJI Mimo app will become quick and seamless.
If you want to know more about How To Download Videos From DJI Mimo App,check the following video out:
FAQs about Download Videos From DJI Mimo App
DJI Mimo app download
You can download the DJI Mimo app from the respective app store for your device. It is available for both Android and iOS. Simply search for “DJI Mimo” in the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iPhones and follow the installation instructions.
DJI Mimo app SDK
DJI provides a software development kit (SDK) for developers to create custom applications or integrate DJI Mimo features into their own apps. You can find more information and access the DJI Mimo SDK on the DJI Developer website.
DJI Mimo app for Android 13
The DJI Mimo app is compatible with Android devices running Android 5.0 or later. It should be compatible with Android 13, as long as your device meets the minimum requirements. You can download and install DJI Mimo from the Google Play Store on your Android 13 device.
DJI Mimo for Android
DJI Mimo is available for Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It offers a range of features for capturing and editing footage from DJI cameras and gimbals.
DJI Mimo app Play Store
You can find the DJI Mimo app on the Google Play Store. Simply search for “DJI Mimo” in the Play Store app on your Android device, and you should be able to download and install it from there.
DJI Mimo app APK
The DJI Mimo app is primarily available for download through official channels such as the Google Play Store or the App Store. It is recommended to download and install the app from these trusted sources to ensure security and compatibility. Using APK files from third-party sources might pose risks and may not provide the full functionality or support.
DJI Mimo app for Android 12
The DJI Mimo app is compatible with Android devices running Android 5.0 or later. It should be compatible with Android 12, as long as your device meets the minimum requirements. You can download and install DJI Mimo from the Google Play Store on your Android 12 device.
DJI Mimo app for iPhone
The DJI Mimo app is available for iPhones and can be downloaded from the App Store. It offers a range of features for capturing and editing footage from DJI cameras and gimbals. Simply search for “DJI Mimo” in the App Store on your iPhone and follow the installation instructions.
How do I transfer videos from DJI Mimo to a computer?
To transfer videos from DJI Mimo to your computer, you can follow these steps:
- Connect your mobile device (phone or tablet) to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your mobile device, open the DJI Mimo app and navigate to the media library where your videos are stored.
- Select the videos you want to transfer to your computer.
- Look for an option within the DJI Mimo app that allows you to export or share the selected videos.
- Choose the option to save the videos to your device’s internal storage or SD card.
- Once the videos are saved to your device, you can access them by connecting your device to your computer and locating the storage location where the videos were saved.
- On your computer, navigate to the storage location of your mobile device and find the folder where the DJI Mimo app stores its videos.
- Copy the videos from the folder on your mobile device and paste them into a folder on your computer.